At one point while writing this book, eleven pages were written in just over an hour’s time. Non-stop writing with no "writers" cramps what so ever. I know that I have been inspired to write this book not only for my own benefit, but to help bring clarity and hope to others. When I look into this type of writing, the smells, faces, temperatures, colors, timing, feelings, and the memories are all there right in front me. My hand has a difficult time keeping up with my brain.

The words and memories are guided to me with the laughter, memories, and tears of my dear Mother and friends. I dedicate this book to all those who suffer and succeed with this BiPolar disease.

Many of my dear friends have successfully gone on before me, yet are still very much with me. I wish them the best of luck as well.

May all those who read, experience, or may yet experience BiPolar disorder benefit from this. As well as the support of their loved ones, friends, family, mentors, and care takers. For those with little to no support, may they find their way.

I, Christopher Cardon am Rapid Cycle BiPolar. I am successful, because of my God and others. May God Bless you in your individual journey throughout life and then some. Remember, remember, remember:

BiPolar does not have me, I have BiPolar by the tail.

Never give up on yourself or a loved one that carries this burden and fights this battle. The cures, answers, and solutions are coming.

Your friend always,

Christopher J. Cardon

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Dealing with the "Time Change"

I have been fighting this new time change & have been for many years!  I really don't mind the change in the Spring, but the Fall is something else!!  I have talked with family, friends, & co-workers & have decided the decision is split with all of us.  I noticed since the change in time, that I fall asleep earlier, yet awake earlier.  This change affects all of us, not just Bi-Polars.  Like Benjamin Franklin said,  "Early to bed, early to rise, makes a man healthy, wealthy, and wise!"

Have a great day,  & enjoy each season of life!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment